The are picking on ### at work and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorett

Humble Servant
The are picking on my ### at work and they have cut his hours. Please pray that they stop picking on my ### and give him back his ours. His manger does not like him. She is giving people with less year then he has more hours, this is not right.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
John 14:27 "PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU, MY PEACE I GIVE TO YOU; NOT AS THE WORLD GIVES DO I GIVE TO YOU. LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED, NEITHER LET IT BE AFRAID.

Father, establish peace all around ###. Guard Thy heart and mind with Your peace that transcends all understanding. I believe that You have heard OUR supplication and You are going to make EVERYday fruitful. You alone CAN DO THIS Master, glory BE TO YOUR NAME. Amen.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have several incidents today where parents of my students and coworkers picking on me and overreacting instead showing grace and understanding. Please pray for this. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
158
I am in prayer for the person who did not follow up on their promise to get me out of this hotel before 12am. I got just one text but nothing yet about them gettin the extra funds to come get me. It being a legal holiday agencies are closed o give thanks because I did at least get one text after...
Replies
15
Views
187
My mom and dad just went to pick my niece up from school. I cannot go with them because I'm doing a virtual training for a job. We all usually go everywhere together and I always get nervous when they have to drive anywhere without me (I am really my parents' caretaker). Pray that they all will...
Replies
7
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom