O Lord God please have mercy on me. Christ ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLA

Servant
O Lord God please have mercy on me. Christ have mercy on me. Please hear my prayers, please grant my pleas, please bless my actions. Forgive my sins, please O Heavenly Father. Watch over me. Give me peace. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 
II samuel 7: 29 NOW THEREFORE, LET IT PLEASE YOU TO BLESS THE HOUSE OF YOUR SERVANT, THAT IT MAY CONTINUE FOREVER BEFORE YOU; FOR YOU, O LORD GOD, HAVE SPOKEN IT, AND WITH YOUR BLESSING LET THE HOUSE OF YOUR SERVANT BE BLESSED FOREVER."

Loving Heavenly Father,The Word of God says, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds". Even now, we pray with one accord that You may pour Your divine peace in this family.Lord, we believe that You dwell in the high and holy place, with them who have a contrite and humble spirit.

Bless them with all abundance and joy. Be with them and guide in all that they do. May Your name be glorified now and forever.Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father praise be your name! Thank you for the many blessings in our lives in Jesus name I thank you. I ask in prayer that you bless ### with a job, I pray that you have mercy and compassion toward us and allow him to be back to work. I pray that we are able to pay our rent and bills, I...
Replies
13
Views
137
Praying for a place to live, and get some property urgently rented & sold and breaking of all witchcraft against such & to keep focussed on the Most Holy Trinity in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
162
Unfortunately, I have sinned with pornography and masturbation... Please pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy, forgive me and save me in the Name of Jesus Christ. May God remember my tears, pain and struggle all these years and have mercy on me. It seems like there is no hope, the same...
Replies
9
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom