Dear Lord, You take our ###, I pray that ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter nerice
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nerice

Guest
Dear Lord, You take our father, I pray that he is in your hands, happy and at peace.

I also pray for my regularization in my current job, I need this to support my family.

I also pray for guidance and wisdom to do all the things I have to do with excellence.

Thank you God. You said, ask and it will be given to you. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalm 78:21 : Therefore the LORD heard this, and was wroth: so a fire was kindled against Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel; Historical Context: This verse reflects the Israelites’ repeated failure to trust God during their journey from Egypt to the Promised Land. Despite...
Replies
6
Views
440
All I surrender to you Lord, you take control of everything.
Replies
7
Views
302
Lord, I pray you take my worries from my heart and mind. I prayed to you this morning and was unable to focus because of the different situations I’m struggling with that were causing my mind to race. Lord you know I’m so thankful for everything you have done for me. I’m also thankful for the...
Replies
5
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom