I Ask For Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Pray for me, I've hurt and worried over ### so deeply that now I'm making myself sick.

Please pray for me.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, Forgive your child, Give him peace and harmony in his life, let nothing hurt him or he hurts anyone, teach him love - Mat 22:37-39 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. (38) This is the first and great commandment. (39) And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. We pray in JEsus name - AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’d like to ask for prayers for my son. He’s still young and has been having ongoing gastrointestinal issues. His school is starting soon, I’ve been feeling worried about how it might affect him too. Please pray for his healing, strength, and protection. I also pray that he’ll be able to enjoy...
Replies
7
Views
129
may i ask for prayers for my family. caring for my ### through ongoing health concerns has left me emotionally exhausted and fearful. please pray for their complete healing and for me to have peace of mind, wisdom and renewed strength each day. thank you so much
Replies
10
Views
192
I don't want to go into full details about everything but here's what I need right now. I'm a single father. My son's mother up and abandoned him, I've been struggling so hard with my mental health it's affected my ability to work. As of late it's felt like it's beyond my control and I've...
Replies
8
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom