2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for me and with me. O Lord, I’m being victimised and bullied at work. My manager ### wants to get rid of me, so that he can hire his own staff, and is giving all false and negative feedback about me and my job to the boss. I know I’m good at my job and am a good worker. Lord, please...
Replies
8
Views
155
M
  • Locked
I ask for financial blessings, help my family clear our debts, especially our rent and electricity arrears.
Replies
8
Views
173
L
  • Locked
i am come to you again lord jesus we need for you to answer our prayer we need for to keep us in your prayer and keep lift us in your prayer and we need for you to keep us lift up in your prayer we need for this prayer to be answer we love you lord jesus please answer our prayer we need you we...
Replies
6
Views
142
  • Locked
Please pray with me for the product I invented. I ask that my patent be renewed and my product be licensed. I thank God for giving me the idea to invent this product. I ask the Lord to perfect it and use it to help many people. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
152
  • Locked
Praying for patience that God will hear my prayer request. I go back to the verse Matthew 18:19 Again I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you asked for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. It hurts so bad waiting and worrying in life. I pray that somehow I...
Replies
6
Views
133
  • Locked
I, ###, am very tired of being alone all the time. Pray that I will meet someone. My family is all died & I am alone all the time.
Replies
7
Views
151
  • Locked
Heavenly Father God I thanks you for answered prayers. One year ago I had no hope and was lost. Lord, I was reintroduced to you by a dear friend and now you have restored my life in a way that I could never have imagined without your intervention. Please Lord continue to hear my prayers as I am...
Replies
4
Views
124
  • Locked
Please continue to pray with me for financial deliverance, emotional and physiologic abuse deliverance. Pray that loneliness and depression does not cover me and that I be successful in all my court appearances. That the spirit of fear that overtakes me but put to rest and that I get the...
Replies
6
Views
116
4
  • Locked
Working hard, loving hard. Loving myself, loving ###. Please pray for ###, pray for ###, pray for us to be remarried since our divorce. I believe God sees us together. Please pray with me.
Replies
6
Views
122
  • Locked
life is changing in a hard way. I have to leave my home. I will be moving away. I need a car to get to school and to a job. Plus I need to help my ###. Your prayers will be appreciated
Replies
5
Views
154
Back
Top Bottom