Please pray for ### and with ###. O Lord, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchan008

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and with me. O Lord, I’m being victimised and bullied at work. My manager ### wants to get rid of me, so that he can hire his own staff, and is giving all false and negative feedback about me and my job to the boss. I know I’m good at my job and am a good worker. Lord, please grant me your mercy and grace. Protect me with your precious holy Blood as I put on your armour and shield, help me to deal with the situation at work and my manager and his evil intentions. Please pray and restore my working relationship with my boss, and that the evil deeds and intentions of the manager will be crushed. Lord, I cannot lose my job, as I’m a single mother with 2 teenage kids and I have bills and rentals to pay. Please pray for me Lord.
 
LORD GOD, we come with the power and authority granted to us through the redemption of your Son, the Christ, the Holy One of Israel. King of Kings and Lord of Lords, put to foolishness this annoyance to your anointed saint who is called ###. May your blessing be poured out on these three people. Her, her manager and her boss. We pray to obey you with every ounce of energy and every breath of life dripping with praise we can muster for your kingdom. May the evil of this manager be utterly silenced by the love we show him. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Gracious Father in Heaven through Your Son Jesus as You bless others day remember me and my family too. My daughter needs a job. My son needs a well paying job and a wife. My wife needs healing. I also need financial breakthrough and Divine Wisdom from Heaven. I also need Divine prorection as I...
Replies
8
Views
130
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over good and acceptable behavior. O LORD GOD that you hear my prayer, take ear to my fasting, my attitude, my behavior, my ways, and ways of following, serving, worship, praising, obedience, sacrifice. I pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
7
Views
128
"Are they (angels) not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? (Hebrews 1:14). Thank You my Lord, and my God for showing me that vision of angels while I was walking on the beach. As the children of the Devil tried to come for me, I saw a ring of...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom