2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father, I thank you for the peace, joy, happiness I am feeling, I feel so balanced and centered and focused. Father, I pray and beg of you, please let it be the worst and the storm is over in my life Father, after all the hundreds and hundreds of sufferings, challenges, trials, and tests for...
Replies
4
Views
76
S
  • Locked
Lord, Please help me to be a strong and nurturing mother to my unborn child. Please allow that child to be healthy and happy. Also, please restore my relationship with the baby's father so he can be an active and wonderful part of the baby's and my life. Thank you for the blessing of allowing...
Replies
6
Views
187
  • Locked
Prayer Request: Pls Pray to stop my Divorce case on ###-###-#### and Restore our marriage Praise the Lord! Pls Pray for me to stop my divorce and restore marriage Due to some reasons and pressure from the elders from both the sides I have or had to agree to the terms of divorce by mutual...
Replies
8
Views
165
jesusmysavior
J
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###-year-old mother-n-law who's had heart trouble all her life....and she continues to fight despite now feeling well.
Replies
5
Views
108
  • Locked
For my ex ### that he recovers from depression and comes back home to his wife and family. Pray a hedge of protection from any women who might be influencing him right now. Please pray that the Holy Spirit changes his heart today. In Jesus's name Amen Thank you and God Bless you.
Replies
5
Views
129
  • Locked
thank you for your prayers I thank God for his wonderful blessing my husband received he got a job. with your overflowing prayer support please pray for my ### daughter we rushed her to the hospital last night because she had seizure and next month she will undergo EEG test to check her brain I...
Replies
6
Views
146
Replies
5
Views
109
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. ### have not been feeling good.
Replies
10
Views
195
T
  • Locked
Requesting prayers for healing for ### who has recently been diagnosed with stage ### lung cancer, cancer of the lymph nodes and 1 tumor on the brain.
Replies
5
Views
143
K
  • Locked
i need admission to testify this very year 2013. Amen
Replies
4
Views
104
Back
Top Bottom