thank you for your prayers I thank God for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolly7

Humble Prayer Partner
thank you for your prayers I thank God for his wonderful blessing my husband received he got a job.

with your overflowing prayer support please pray for my ### daughter we rushed her to the hospital last night because she had seizure and next month she will undergo EEG test to check her brain I hope and pray she will be fine.
 
Thank You, God, for Blessing ###'s husband with a job. May he carry out his duties honestly and diligently in your name.

I pray for their daughter, that she may be restored to good health, and the EEG test results are fine.

Please Bless this family, that they will find strength in Your love, to continue caring for their daughter, so that she grows up to also have an understanding of what it is to be loved by You.

I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
141
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,637
Messages
16,801,789
Members
650,153
Latest member
Thriaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom