Requesting prayers for healing for ### who has ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thyra
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thyra

Guest
Requesting prayers for healing for ### who has recently been diagnosed with stage ### lung cancer, cancer of the lymph nodes and 1 tumor on the brain.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my best friend's husband ### in ###. He had a kidney removed due to a tumor just over 5 years ago. Every CT scan for 5 years was good, then a few weeks ago he had some unusual lower back pain. New CT scans revealed Stage 4 cancer. So, in less than a year he went from cancer-free...
Replies
14
Views
221
My induction is this week, and I would truly appreciate your prayers. This has been a very difficult pregnancy, and while I am so grateful for this blessing, I am feeling very nervous as delivery approaches. Please pray for God’s peace to fill my heart and replace every fear and anxious thought...
Replies
13
Views
495
Pls pray for my son ### who as a court case coming up in ### I believe, I am asking god for resolving all charges and evidence. So please help me believe god on behalf of these cases and also his children mother ### and there kids.Thank you there's nothing too hard for god.
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,637
Messages
16,801,789
Members
650,153
Latest member
Thriaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom