Hey Lord, Because of your blessings I have been ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oncebeliever

Disciple of Prayer
Hey Lord, Because of your blessings I have been able to cross so many hurdles in life. Due to medical condition, I am not able to get student visa. I am praying so that you will always shower your blessing and help me get through one of important event in my life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you lord because I know you always answer me when I pray and even now I know you will. God I want to get my request for visa email this week in the month of May. My word- And God made me laugh! Others will hear of this and rejoice with me in Jesus name Amen!
Replies
7
Views
435
Lord because I have given my life to you, please pray for ### need visa to live in ### country this year ### in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
412
Thank you Lord because I can come to you with my needs. I am in need for an apartment where me, my mom and my cat can live. A peaceful and safe place for us. Also, may me and my man come together real soon since atm we are living in separate countries. Please bless him where he is at and guide...
Replies
6
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom