Dear Lord, please help my friends in their time ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter godsgirl13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godsgirl13

Guest
Dear Lord, please help my friends in their time of need. They have been wrongly accused of some very serious charges and not one of them deserve any of the punishment they may get. Every single one of them are the most loving, gentle human beings I have ever met. If I could switch roles with them I would in a heartbeat but sadly I cannot. Please help them :(
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please help ###, living in ###, my best friend and only friend now to overcome his difficulties. I believe he is a wonderful person and really deserves your help. I pray that he succeeds in his present project In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
10
Views
457
Dear God, Thank you for my ###. He is a kind person. Open a way for him as he takes a hard math class in college. Give him your wisdom as he navigates how to ask questions to his professor and with his studies. He also misses a special friend and is working through that. Thank you, God for your...
Replies
9
Views
159
Lord thank you for another day of life and blessings. I will always cling for your guidance and protection. Help me Lord that my ### will treat me fairly with my other ###. Lord help me to do better in my job and also help me always that I will be able to resolve all problems at work. Help me...
Replies
8
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom