I am sinking in financial debts and I just ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert

Disciple of Prayer
I am sinking in financial debts and I just don't know what to do.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
### I pray for you and for whoever is going through this suffering that this will pass and that all debts will disappear and your income will multiply, I ask God for you to keep strong and faithful in these hard times and that soon you will be in peace knowing that you no longer have to worry for owing money...I ask God that from now on will give you favor to put you in the right path to set you free with these circumstances...in Jesus name...amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ These fast few days have been very very tough for me. I am becoming increasingly depressed, as my financial situation grows from bad to worse. This in turn has put a strain on my mental and physical health. I pray and appeal to our Lord and Saviour Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
415
Please for me to be delivered from the spirit of financial debts, I have plans that I don't know what to do to be able to repay. Only ### can redeem me.
Replies
9
Views
333
Dear Lord! I want to Thank you for guiding me through to this page and submit my prayer request. I ask you Jesus, to please Bless all those who established and support everyone reaching out to prayerrequest.com in need. Bless each Team member and their families. Grant them your spirit and...
Replies
8
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom