I know this may seem small in the scope ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMB

Disciple of Prayer
I know this may seem small in the scope of things that are going on in the world and in personal lives but I have a desire for a relationship that leads to marriage. Please pray for me that the Lord will guide me and direct me in this area and that He will make it clear about if He is leading me to a Miracle. He will know what you mean by that. Thank you so much and May the Lord Bless you!!!
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will in jesus name i pray

amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📝 Been attending a church since re-transplanting back to The States from Asia. Things with the woman we've been praying for have been “radio silence” after deserting me for the ### time, this time has not spoken to me or let me see son since ###. She has had online dating profiles since last...
Replies
10
Views
193
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Micah 6:10 – “Am I still to forget your ill-gotten treasures, you wicked house, and the short ephah, which is accursed?” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, God confronts the people of Israel for their dishonesty and greed...
Replies
8
Views
230
This may seem very small to others, but it’s huge to me. I’m drowning in student loan debt. I’m a ### year old woman, and I just feel as if there’s no way out and it’s starting to affect me mentally to the point I wish I never went to college. I’m asking someone to please pray for my mental...
Replies
8
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom