For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Account Closed
please pray for me i dont know why my parents are angry with me now also.. i am here becoz of my husband official work.. when it gets over i wil go but my mother is yelling at me... when my husband is out for his work. please pray that what ever bad things they ave in their heart let all this go..i think they are angry becoz am not getting pregnant. god knows. lord please be with me
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear God,

I pray for ### that you will give her the strength to overcome every trial in her relationship with her mother. Please enlighten her heart and give her the will to understand and forgive. I also pray for her mother to realize and give more love rather than hatred. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the lord iam ### i finished my ### UG.now I want To Put pg.so in ### college my parents were put application ..now on ### I have a interview..I don't believie I will selected becoz idont know anything becoz in ug..na edo kastapattu padichituu vanduthq Ipo interview la kettakanaa..enaku...
Replies
10
Views
118
Please pray for me. I am surrounded by toxic people (###) and his workers who are at home and the place I work at. When I see injustice, I get upset. When people criticize and yell at me for no reason, I get angry. Please pray that I will not get angry when people yell at me or criticize me.
Replies
8
Views
218
Prayer for our marriage. It feels hopeless. My husband is angry and hurt. I’ve been angry and hurt too and expressed that in destructive ways. He’s convinced I’m attracted to other guys and he’s not my type. But I want him. He refuses to believe me and keeps telling me to go to whatever random...
Replies
13
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom