New Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoryismine

Humble Servant
Wisdom and direction. Peace in this home. Healing of my son's mental illness. Protection and no more anger. No more rebellion and for him to give self completely to God.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new life for now i get my hair fixed to STAY ON MATCHING MY CAT GIRL CAT THE SANE COLOR I NEED GREATER BANDS NO WORRIES I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET READY SEXY ALWAYS NO WORRIES GREATLYY SHAVE MY LEGS ALL AREAS EVERYDAY COLLAGEN TWICE A VERY STRICT ROUTINE I BALANCE...
Replies
7
Views
114
My husband and I have been married for ### years and ### years ago he had to take custody of his older brother ### that fried his own brain on pcp in ### it has been the worst ### years of my life, ### lies, he steals from us, he has killed one of our cats, he can't and won't clean up after...
Replies
9
Views
172
I earnestly pray for divine assistance from God to help me secure a well-paying job in a new state as soon as possible, enabling me to relocate and afford a suitable home. Currently, I am unable to purchase a house due to a lack of credit history and the absence of pay stubs for several months...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom