L
LittleOnion
Guest
Dear Lord, Thank you for teaching me about reliance on you and continue to bring blessing to my day, although I have sinned all the times (evil thoughts, lust, greed, anger/unforgiving…). Lord you are good, you know everything and you love us. You know what’s the best for us. I trust that you will be fair and you will take care of me — however I do not trust myself for I am of sinful nature. Lord, please help me to have a pure heart, a heart that desires to glorify you in words and actions. Keep me a hard-working person to glorify you and deliver me from all the fear and temptations. Bless me with a heart that can continue to trust you and rely on you — yet I will be fall back to being too lazy because of my trust in you. Help me to understand and grow in your words. In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen.
