Thank you all for viewing and praying for me ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter WalkingbyFaith
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WalkingbyFaith

Guest
Thank you all for viewing and praying for me last week. I'll never be able to tell you how I appreciate your prayers to our Father on my behalf. Thank you.

I ask now for your scriptural, prayer help with being more focused. Focus, resolve, dedication - all of those things. I want to lead what God says I can lead, and I want to lead well, and with a spirit and character that represent His excellence in my life.

Thank you. Thank you each and all. Please just pray and declare as the Father leads you. I believe the principle/premise of Matthew 8:8, and Isaiah 55:10-11. Amen (so let it begin).
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for praying for me. The Lord has helped me by reminding of the things that are important. He has also given me encouragement in my calling - simply that not all ministers were called in the same way.

Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
Thank you all for your prayer support. My papers were approved. Thank you for always praying for me. I also uplift you to the Holy Father in your prayer. I am full of gratitude.
Replies
13
Views
255
I posted here yesterday (rqu.st/5214736) and I want to thank everyone who prayed/replied. It is too early but I believe my shingles may have reached its peak without further expansion or complications, and should slowly be drying out which will take weeks' time and some discomfort but it did not...
Replies
11
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom