In my heart I know I still love ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
In my heart I know I still love ### so very much, of course I want her to be happy no matter what.

If it was we could never be more than what we had before our argument about 2 and half months, I could and would accept this, I want ### to be happy no matter what. If ### did meet someone else and had a proper relationship with him, it would hurt and I would be devastated.

I have loved ### for many years, and it was not fully reciprocated, I would love to have a proper loving relationship, and marry her one day soon, but she was never ready. I can't take the love out of my heart for ###, she is so deep in my soul and my heart.. please pray the trust between ### and me will be even stronger than before and we will have the chance to talk to each other soon and make amends.

When we had this argument over 2 and half months ago, ### did not want me to pray with her, she said she did not want to hear what I had to say... We have prayed in the past together and she was open to me praying in the past, but not this occasion.

I pray for her every day, please pray she is praying for me.

Please pray God will unite us back together and our friendship will grow into a loving relationship and we will marry one day, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi my name is ### I was in this relationship for about 1 and a half almost 2 years. It was a Christian relationship. In the beginning of our relationship we were good but as time went on our flaws started showing in the relationship and that’s what broke us. She was a big part of my life...
Replies
10
Views
234
My ### broke up with me because I was jobless, but I can see she still loves me, and I love her wholeheartedly. So I cry every time I think of her. I just need her back in my life, to love me the way I love her and see us going forward in life, and I will forgive everything she has done to me.
Replies
6
Views
414
Hello, I could use some prayers, I don't have any family or friends who pray for me, I don't have anyone to pray for me, so I came here. I believe in the Bible and study the Bible very deeply, I pray all the time, and I know God is working in my life. I am in a relationship with someone a bit...
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom