Losing Hope And Faith

  • Thread starter Thread starter oksenvas
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oksenvas

Guest
I've been praying and praying about a new job opportunity and a stronger relationship filled with love and joy. It just gets harder day by day praying and yet no answer. I'm starting to lose hope and faith. I'm lost in life and confused, yet I'm only ###. Seems like my life is heading down hill and over. My girlfriend is throwing hints that she will leave me, I'm losing my hair, no new job or anything. I'm crying out to the Lord for weeks, yet no answer. Please help me in my prayers, thankyou.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
I have great news and joy in my heart. Roughly two hours after I poster this I got a call from my ### with a great job opportunity tomorrow! I'm flattered and how great our God really is. Thank you guys so much for helping me, God bless all of you. I'll pray for you guys. Please keep me in your prayer regarding the situation with my ###. Thankyou:-)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have come to the conclusion that The Lord will not help me with my neighbor who torments me day and night. My faith, emotional state and physical safety is at stake. They will not stop or change so I need to move ASAP! Everyday is worse than the one before. I've tried everything. I can't...
Replies
12
Views
102
Dear friends, I’m in need of your prayers. The last five weeks I’ve been stuck inside a nightmare that I can’t wake up from. My only escape is, ironically enough, sleep. Each minute I spend asleep is a minute’s respite from reality. I wish things could go back to what they were. I miss being...
Replies
6
Views
119
I’ve been dealing with a financial issue with my daughter who feels that spending more of her money now is important instead of waiting another year to purchase or rent high priced dwellings!
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom