I am high on a list of eligible applicants ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackToBlue

Servant of All
I am high on a list of eligible applicants for ### PD here in ###. I was a cop for years over a decade ago but got very ill with ### disease and was unable to work for over ### years. During my illness I amassed back child support which hangs over me like a guillotine. I beg for mercy, grace, and miraculous intervention so that does not keep me from getting this job which will allow me to pay it back very quickly. I have been unemployed for over a year after quitting my last job due to refusal to lie to my clientele and being asked to resign for not playing along. I know I am called back into Law Enforcement but the enemy attacks me daily with the fear that I won't be able to do it because of the debt. I pray for the debt to either be invisible or not matter to the background investigators and that I have a long and safe career with ### PD beginning very soon! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!! Please God, hear my prayer and make it happen for me. It is in your hands entirely, I'm handing you the keys to this ride because I can do nothing about it myself.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. I am highly in debt because of the financial constraint I find myself. As such, I am owing a lot of people here and there. For years now, all my effort to bring down the debt to zero level has been abortive; instead, it kept increasing on a daily basis. I have been sustaining myself and...
Replies
6
Views
201
I am ### and I am a high school student. This is my last year .... my book was stolen a few days ago. It cost my parents a lot of money. Please pray for my book to come back to me as its owner. That book is very useful to me.
Replies
6
Views
270
Please Lord I pray I am eligible to get my insurance back. So I can go to doctor appointments. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom