Please pray that I can be successful in school ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bells603

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that I can be successful in school this semester. Pray that I am able to focus (and stay focused) on my schoolwork (and take care of our home, my husband and our ### kids, and fulfill all my church obligations). Thank you.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My God bless your mind, heart and eyes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will be exiting my college and this ### will be my exit interview with other people. I hope for a very successful exit and that I will be able to answer all questions with poise and conduct. I pray that I am in a very good condition and that the teachers and counselor that will be asking me...
Replies
11
Views
123
Please pray for my daughter who is in her first year of medical school. She just started a couple of weeks ago and is overwhelmed with the amount of information and the very fast pace. She is working very hard but is so nervous that she won’t do well. Please help me pray for her to do well in...
Replies
11
Views
249
I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom