fabiancuenca
Good and Faithful Servant
I pray for strength and wisdom to overcome a particular situation I am through now. My ex-girlfriend broke up with me almost two months ago, it was her thing as she never overcame some feelings towards her a boyfriend she had before me. I don't want to have any foes here and I accepted that fact quietly. She tried to contact me a couple of times but I was so troubled to talk to her at that time. She just deleted me from her -banned site- friends (sounds irrelevant I know, but some people give a lot of importance to this details). I want to be okay with her. Not hatred or regrets, just be around a good and health milieu of cordiality. I pray to be guided in the best way possible. We are from different countries and it is highly probable that we won't see each other again after our duties in the foreign country we currently live will be over, and that is just a matter of few months. I want peace of mind. Help me Lord to find the right path. Amen.
The banned site is the most popular social network.
The banned site is the most popular social network.
