2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Hi all, please continue to pray for me. I still feel empty inside and I don't know what to do. I'm hurting so bad.. and although worship is my favourite thing.. I've found myself not interested lately. I've struggled with being alone for as long as I can remember. My parents split when I was...
Replies
5
Views
149
B
  • Locked
Hi, I'm having a problem with my pets. I adopted an ### year old female cat last week from a shelter. She and my first cat are becoming good friends and everything seemed fine. But now, they are both suffering from what appears to be UTIs. I have appointments to take them both to the vet. I...
Replies
8
Views
291
Britt10062
B
  • Locked
Please Lord, protect my daughter and me. I have been asking for prayers for the drug dealer across the street to either move or quit dealing. And Lord please help me not to be ugly to them. I thank every moment of every prayer being said for us. My daughter is finishing college this week, give...
Replies
4
Views
163
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I am a senior in high school and I am taking college online classes. I have missed three assignments already due to my high school. Please pray that I pass the class. In Jesus name I pray Amen. Thank you
Replies
5
Views
128
  • Locked
please heal my daughter of all her hurts and keep her close to you and my ### as well. Also, I have been sick to my stomach for two days, please finish the great healing in me Amen Amen
Replies
3
Views
166
L
  • Locked
I lost the love of my life and the father of my child... He remarried to another girl three months after we ended our long-term relationship. I wasn't sure of our relationship and strained it when he was willing to work on us. There is nothing in life I want more than to restore our family and...
Replies
4
Views
174
  • Locked
I would love so much to spend a special and beautiful loving evening this Thursday 14th February with the woman who is my true love of my life, my soul mate and who marry me be my wife some time soon, Father, I ask you in Jesus name to touch her with your holy spirit and bring her to me, Father...
Replies
2
Views
135
A
  • Locked
This is the day that the lord hath made let us rejoice and be glad in it Father I thank you for another opportunity to pray on this prayer website again Father I ask that you answer accordingly the prayer requests that are posted on this website Heal the sick restore marriages increase the...
Replies
4
Views
135
  • Locked
I ask you to pray for God to heal this awful and extremely hurt that I face each and everyday of being alone. Please pray for God to make me not crave love and companionship and not to feel lonely. I'm so deeply lonely that, that's all I can think and worry about, I can't get over this by...
Replies
2
Views
147
B
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I've been struggling much lately ... but you already know that. My divorce has been specially difficult because I feel as though I failed. My two boys are in between the entire issue and that breaks my heart. If it wouldn't be for them, I would contemplate not being here any longer...
Replies
2
Views
120
Back
Top Bottom