Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask you to pray for God to heal this awful and extremely hurt that I face each and everyday of being alone. Please pray for God to make me not crave love and companionship and not to feel lonely. I'm so deeply lonely that, that's all I can think and worry about, I can't get over this by myself, it's going to take God. I'd do anything to have love and companionship. I only had one person in my life, and that was ###, and now she took off with someone else, and now I don't have any human love and companionship. I'm going completely out of my mind with loneliness. Please pray, and keep me in your prayers, because without God's help, I can't take this.

Thank You for Praying for Me,

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am isolated here and I'm in need to have opportunities to get away. A car and travel. I have mobility problems. I worry about winter here; it's even more isolated. I'm lonely. Don't see anyone. I need healing and I need good health treatment. I really need a vacation; haven't had one for...
Replies
8
Views
105
Please pray for a very lonely young person who is going through a difficult, isolating time. Ask the Lord to show her that life is worth living, to comfort her in her loneliness, and to bring faithful friends into her life who will help her love for God grow. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
111
I'd appreciate prayers for deliverence from cancer cells, and tumors throughout my ###'s (###) body. I keep thanking God that she's completely healthy. Through God all things at possible. Through his strips we are healed. I have to keep reminding myself of these things when doubt creeps in to...
Replies
18
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,610
Messages
16,801,231
Members
650,130
Latest member
Kraoldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom