Hi all, please continue to pray for me. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

11freegirl11

Disciple of Prayer
Hi all, please continue to pray for me. I still feel empty inside and I don't know what to do. I'm hurting so bad.. and although worship is my favourite thing.. I've found myself not interested lately. I've struggled with being alone for as long as I can remember. My parents split when I was very young and ever since then.. I haven't been the same. I've craved a strong male companion to stand by my side. I know this seems ridiculous, and so many girls state they don't need a man now a days.. but I really know that I do. God has put this on my heart and it is just destroying me. I honestly want to get to a place where God is all I need. Then I know that whatever happens, single or not.. I will be happy and at peace. It's all I want. I just can't do this any more... and it seems to be getting harder and harder every day. Please pray for me. Thank you all. God bless you.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Lord I pray that may your will and plans be done accdg to the call of your child, that she may be able to lean on You and Your words be an armor of her life. Guide her oh God, that she may find peace in her heart through You. In Jesus Name AMEN
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all Please pray I will find a good part time job with good hours and still have time to look after my child. Please pray it is a permanent job and I will work there for many years. Thank you so much. God bless!
Replies
5
Views
362
Hi all. Please help me with prayers. I've been getting spiritually attacked for almost a year now from people from my now former church. This is the reason why I left. What looked like a revival started looking like witchcraft in some areas and I hadn't listened to God when He started telling me...
Replies
7
Views
492
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom