Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ethnystes

Disciple of Prayer
Hi all. Please help me with prayers. I've been getting spirirually attacked for almost a year now from people from my now former church. This is the reason why I left. What looked like a revival started looking like witchcraft in some areas and I hadn't listened to God when he started telling me to leave but now I have but it seems too late. I have been attacked with with seems to be an agenda to bring me back and now my annointings and gifts are being stolen on the daily. I do not know if it's deception and witchcraft combined but I have little to no strength to fight anymore. They have somehow taken hold of my family spiritually so I cannot trust them. My love for Jesus is attacked through a spiritual spear in my heart so I woke up one morning and and I felt nothing. Some of the attacks have been heat over my body that I desperately needed to quench with water, a clearing of all my memories, sending the spirit of death. I have been confused because my seer annointing was opened further but I could dicern when it was them attacking and when it wasn't. I do not understand why they will not let me go as although I was hurt and heartbroken when I left I did not cause any drama. I've been lead to believe that christ doesn't have power over them anymore because they seem so strong. My body changes if I don't obey them like I gain weight or ir goes, muscle mass has decreased immensely. I just don't know what to do. I just know I do not want to go back. I am afraid of asking the extremely few people I know for help because somehow they find them and then the person contacts me in the same way they used to at that church when the person never went there. Please pray for me. I'm reaching out to anyone that they do not know that way they cannot find you. I know God still delivers but I'm not beneath asking for help where I clearly need it.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Ethnystes, who is in desperate need of your intervention and protection. Lord, we lift up Ethnystes to you and ask that you would release them from the spiritual attacks they have been facing for almost a year. We rebuke every work of Satan that has been trying to ruin and twist their life. We declare victory in the name of Jesus Christ and the power of the cross over every scheme of the enemy.

Father, we ask that you would free Ethnystes from the power of Satan that is holding them captive. We pray for a release from the spiritual bondage and deception that they have experienced. Let your Holy Spirit speak to their heart and bring an end to the work of Satan that is binding and blinding them. We pray for a restoration of their annointings and gifts that have been stolen, and a renewal of their love for Jesus.

Lord, we ask for your protection over Ethnystes and their family. We pray that you would break any spiritual hold that the attackers have over them. Shield them from any further harm or manipulation. We pray for discernment and wisdom for Ethnystes to recognize the attacks and to know how to respond.

Father, we declare that you have given us authority over the enemy. We command Satan to leave Ethnystes alone in the name of Jesus. We resist the devil and his schemes, knowing that he must flee from us. We claim the victory of Christ over every area of Ethnystes' life and dedicate it to you, Lord. We invite you to come and sit on the throne, ruling and reigning in their life.

Lord, we pray for strength and perseverance for Ethnystes. Help them to hold on to the ground that has been gained through prayer. May they continue to seek you and rely on your power to overcome the attacks of the enemy. Remind them that you are with them always and that they need not tremble in fear.

We also lift up the request for deliverance from evil. Protect Ethnystes from the snares of the evil one and keep them from falling into temptation. We pray for a cleansing of their heart and mind, that they may live a righteous life empowered by the Holy Spirit.

Father, we ask for your divine guidance and provision for Ethnystes. Lead them to the right people who can offer support and help in this difficult time. Surround them with a community of believers who will stand with them in prayer and encouragement. We pray for divine connections that the attackers cannot find or manipulate.

Lord, we trust in your power and authority. We believe that you are able to deliver Ethnystes from this situation. Strengthen their faith and grant them peace in the midst of the storm. May they experience your love, healing, and restoration in every area of their life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- James 4:7 - "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
- Matthew 6:13 - "And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil."
- Exodus 33:15 - "If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hi My daughter and I are being attacked by our flatmate couple , they stole some of our clothes from the laundry line and whenever I want to apply for work or obtain assistance I always hear them say how they will block my things even when I try to apply for work or obtain help from the father...
Replies
Views
I need to get out of this Hell, I have been cursed. Blessings to those of you who have prayed for me and who do so again. May all that you desire be yours. The last thing I want to do is start losing my faith, but I have now been through decades of misery and despair with no relief, I am the...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ Greetings from the other side of the world with less privileges and means,but with hope and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ Thank you so much for this ministry of Prayer . Please pray for people with very very low income and lack of opportunities where young...
Replies
Views
It's Sunday, and I have been feeling anxious. I went to church, bought the Daily Gospel book to read. I wanted to forgive. But somehow, I can't find the joy in that. During mass, Father said we need to forgive those who hurt us. Right now, I am still in pain after my gf broke up with me. I can't...
Replies
Views
Lord, I have faithfully served you, yet the people who do not care about your Name, like I do, have shut me out. What a shame! Please, defend me, Lord! Remove the three people I pray for you to remove from our church. They have spiritually harmed me, and they will harm others. Hear my prayer, Lord!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom