I would love so much to spend a special ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
I would love so much to spend a special and beautiful loving evening this Thursday 14th February with the woman who is my true love of my life, my soul mate and who marry me be my wife some time soon, Father, I ask you in Jesus name to touch her with your holy spirit and bring her to me, Father, nothing is impossible for you, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi pls pray for my ### to come back to us. Give him faith that he is ready to be a dad and how beautiful and fun it can be with the 3 of us and my cat. I want my family whole and I absolutely need his support and love. Help him to embrace this and take a chance and believe it can be beautiful...
Replies
6
Views
387
I would love a girlfriend in my life, it's been so long.
Replies
10
Views
447
I want my wife's business to be fulfilled whatever she thinks, let God always help her.
Replies
5
Views
4K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom