Please Lord, protect ### and me. I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blujose

Humble Prayer Partner
Please Lord, protect my daughter and me. I have been asking for prayers for the drug dealer across the street to either move or quit dealing. And Lord please help me not to be ugly to them. I thank every moment of every prayer being said for us. My daughter is finishing college this week, give her blessings Lord. In Christ, ### in ###
 
And it is done - prayers go up, and blessings come down. 
 
Dear Lord I pray for the heart of the person who deals with this covetousness, I hope that He will be enlightened. I know Lord that You have blessed the daughter of ### being able to finish college and her future which awaits her. Thank you Lord. In JESUS name AMEN
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Today, I come before You with a humble heart, carrying all my worries, hopes, prayers, and silent battles. You know every pain, every tear, every fear, and every desire hidden deep inside me. Lord, I surrender everything to You because I know You are the only One who truly understands...
Replies
7
Views
146
Lord God, I come to You today with a heavy heart. You know my worries and concerns, especially my unpaid loans and the debts I am still trying to settle. The threats and pressure I receive bring fear and anxiety into my life, and sometimes I feel overwhelmed. Lord, I ask for Your help, Your...
Replies
6
Views
307
Lord, grant me peace. My work I have done or position and what I did or not need to do is being audited. Please have my supervisor work today and answer the audit for me with more professional language than I would be able to write. Let them be satisfied with the answer and have no further...
Replies
8
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom