B
Britt10062
Guest
Hi,
I'm having a problem with my pets. I adopted an ### year old female cat last week from a shelter. She and my first cat are becoming good friends and everything seemed fine. But now, they are both suffering from what appears to be UTIs. I have appointments to take them both to the vet. I work full time but money is tight and I'm so stressed. I keep asking God to take my anxiety because I'm scared and feeling anxious. Please pray for my pets. I'm not married and I don't have any children. They are my family and I don't want to lose them.
Thank you
###
I'm having a problem with my pets. I adopted an ### year old female cat last week from a shelter. She and my first cat are becoming good friends and everything seemed fine. But now, they are both suffering from what appears to be UTIs. I have appointments to take them both to the vet. I work full time but money is tight and I'm so stressed. I keep asking God to take my anxiety because I'm scared and feeling anxious. Please pray for my pets. I'm not married and I don't have any children. They are my family and I don't want to lose them.
Thank you
###
