I Need All The Prayers I Can Get...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostinlove
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostinlove

Guest
I lost the love of my life and the father of my child... He remarried to another girl three months after we ended our long-term relationship. I wasn't sure of our relationship and strained it when he was willing to work on us. There is nothing in life I want more than to restore our family and to be his wife. I can't stand the thought of our daughter going through this back and forth her whole life. I need my family together and I want my life back. Please God restore my family, our trust and love.. I can't get through this without your help. Please pray that his heart will melt and he will see how important being together is for our daughter. Please make him see how much I love him and please let him trust me again. I ask for strength and wish to push out insecurities and doubt of both of our minds and hearts. Please let us release the mistakes of our past and allow us to start over with good feelings and with love.

I wish nothing but the best for this woman he is with but I need him back to make my family complete.

Please God let her find the right person for her and please give her a good life but please let her understand how badly she is hurting my daughter and me and how much we need him back in our lives.

Please pray if this is God's will that my family will be whole again.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Read II Tim 2:23-26 and believe and have faith that God's got this!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey everyone! I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get! Please pray that God will protect me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray that God will give me the gift of punishing the darkness always all the time with regards to myself, in Jesus mighty name...
Replies
7
Views
316
Hey everyone! I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get! Please pray that God will protect me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray that God will have mercy on me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray for me that the entire heavenly kingdom will pray...
Replies
9
Views
382
Hey everyone! I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get! Please pray for ### that God will protect ### for the rest of eternity, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray that God will have mercy on ###, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray for ### that the...
Replies
11
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom