I have been suffering from acne for many years. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananahzz

Disciple of Prayer
I have been suffering from acne for many years. Would like some prayer for God to heal it or make me at peace with it.
 
Praying Matthew 14:14 "And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick."

Psalms 30:2 "O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me."

Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."
Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds."

Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."
Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise."
Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast saying: 'This is Zion; No one seeks her."
Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."

Luke 8:47 "Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before Him, she declared to Him in the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she was healed immediately."
Luke 8:48 "And He said to her, 'Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace."

Psalm 138:8 "The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands."

Praising God for He watches over His word to perform it in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### and I am residing at ### in ###. I have been suffering from mental illness and drug addiction for almost 20 years. The past 5 years has been extremely hard on me. I have delt with everything under the sun you could imagine since I moved to ### in 2020. My life has been hell...
Replies
11
Views
252
Let us pray that Heavenly Father will help me to share my heart and soul in prayer before Him, in the Name of Jesus Christ. I have prayed so much and He seems to remain indifferent to my pain. This is very frustrating. All that I have prayed, cried and hoped for, let us pray if it is God’s will...
Replies
11
Views
403
Let us pray that Heavenly Father will help me to share my heart and soul in prayer before Him, in the Name of Jesus Christ. I have prayed so much and He seems to remain indifferent to my pain. This is very frustrating. All that I have prayed, cried and hoped for, let us pray if it is God’s will...
Replies
11
Views
459
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom