2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please Continue to pray for my husband ###'s Salvation and for God to save and restore our marriage and to soften ###'s heart towards me and our marriage and to lay it on my husband's heart to come back home and work things out. Thank you all so much ###
Replies
2
Views
114
B
  • Locked
God bless this nation. Prayers for family, children. prayers for my mind. The mind of the family. restore our finance haven't eaten since ###!
Replies
2
Views
149
K
  • Locked
hELLO.pLEASE,WILL YOU ASK THE aLMIGHTY TO GIVE ETERNAL SALVATION,HAPPINESS,PEACE,AND HELP IN ALL AREAS OF NEED FOR THESE PEOPLE?tHANKS,AND AS YOU PRAY THIS FOR OTHERS,MAY YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES OBTAIN THE SAME.we ARE DESPERATE.names:###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###.
Replies
2
Views
119
  • Locked
Lord I hear Your voice telling me not to worry and that it will all be alright. I think if people were in my situation they would be overcome with fear and worry. With Your love I am at peace as I go through these trials because I know with all my heart You are working in the background to help...
Replies
5
Views
232
  • Locked
I pray that ###'s heart, and all: their hearts soften...I hope they have strength and wisdom to make a decision for the greater good.
Replies
2
Views
134
  • Locked
Lord, I give you thanks...you are my savior...you hear my prayers...you forgive my sins...you help me get through each day...Lord I give thanks and I ask your mercy...pray I may have great belief and faith and give me the strength to continue my faith in you even when all goes wrong...let me...
Replies
2
Views
98
K
  • Locked
I need prayer to restore my relationship with my girlfriend, I was not there for her when she needed me the most. I just want the chance to show her I will never not be there for her again. I want her back in my life. Please pray for me ###
Replies
4
Views
104
  • Locked
I need strong prayers, I was fine a couple of weeks ago. I went to this awful hairdresser and now my scalp is very dry, flaky, itchy, and painful. I have some spots on my scalp that are very painful, and I don't know why. Please help me pray for me so the pain in those spots stops now. Pray that...
Replies
2
Views
177
  • Locked
I have this new job. I like it the people are nice. Whenever I get there I am nervous I don't know what it is but it's very annoying. Please pray that I stop stressing out, please pray that I am relaxed, positive, confident. Please pray that I do my job well and don't make mistakes and don't...
Replies
4
Views
150
  • Locked
Asking God to continue to heal my brain injury, especially while sleeping. Asking God for wisdom, protection, discernment with many things, even living situation and relocating. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
166
Back
Top Bottom