I need prayer to restore my relationship with my ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kelone
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kelone

Guest
I need prayer to restore my relationship with my girlfriend, I was not there for her when she needed me the most. I just want the chance to show her I will never not be there for her again. I want her back in my life. Please pray for me

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SDB continue to pray for me and now my ex SYG (KG) that God restores our relationship and turns it around to be a non verbally abusive relationship. I never see her because of her profession, so there should be no reason why we argue so much. But she has resentment towards me because I reacted...
Replies
7
Views
108
Please God I pray please restore my relationship with ###. I love him so much and I can't take the pain of not having him in my life. Please heal him so that way he can come into my life again. Please allow him to message me as I miss talking to him and feeling his embrace. And when our paths...
Replies
6
Views
208
I pray ### put his differences aside and pride and childlessness and anxiety and open his heart to my father and me. Father, soften his heart and forgive us both as sinners. We want him in my life and promise to love him forever and actually he is my soul mate and that he have his heart and...
Replies
10
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom