Lord, I give you thanks...you are my savior...you hear ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnaanda

Servant of All
Lord, I give you thanks...you are my savior...you hear my prayers...you forgive my sins...you help me get through each day...Lord I give thanks and I ask your mercy...pray I may have great belief and faith and give me the strength to continue my faith in you even when all goes wrong...let me know you are there beside me...as always. Let me not get discouraged and pray I shall see the growth of my seeds. Thank you for all who have prayer for me and my requests...
 
Stay in faith and know that even though it does not feel like it God is with you every second, minute, and hour. Just keep giving thanks for everything no matter how big or small, no matter how good or bad just look up and say thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever" (Psalm 107:1) and "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" (1 Thessalonians 5:18) In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
263
Psalm 107 - KJV O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
7
Views
293
Lord, thank you for all answered prayers. I ask you to bring me peace. Help me with this fellowship that everything I said and do is correct and that I have not made any mistakes jeopardizing my job or anything at work. Allow me to feel calmness and not be overwhelmed with the work ahead of me...
Replies
5
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom