2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Praise to YOU LORD GOD!!! My step daughter is being released today from her re-hab center. Thank you dear GOD!!! I place my marriage to her mother, ###, at your throne DEAR GOD. Help us all be the family that you want us to be. Bless us from this day forward DEAR GOD in the ways that you know we...
Replies
2
Views
121
K
  • Locked
Praise the Lord. I am ### from ###. I have a prayer request to bless my current project assignment. I work for a software company in ###. My last project which I have worked gave me bad name and my supervisor is not happy with my work. I couldn't able to complete my work due to lack of wisdom...
Replies
5
Views
148
  • Locked
Dear Father... Before I even post this I would like you to forgive me for all my past and present sins and to thank you for all the blessings you are giving us these last and so difficult winter months where without your blessings I would not have been able to face all difficulties. Please carry...
Replies
2
Views
132
  • Locked
I would like to ask that God help me with the healing of what might be a pinched nerve in the left side of my neck and shoulder. The pain seems to move around a bit from my neck, then to behind my shoulder blade, and then down under my left arm. It was a dull ache for a week or so and I wrote it...
Replies
8
Views
340
C
  • Locked
### is an american who has been working on an oil refinery project in ### for the last month. He was paid in cash and is being detained by customs on suspected money laundering. His available funds were used to getting to ### and for paying costs of food, shelter, and hired help. The american...
Replies
3
Views
109
S
  • Locked
Please pray for that lady to recover her sanity... Lord, her and your son ### got divorced and she's now doing all she can to ruin his life. She is so lost, oh Lord, posting very disgusting pictures, losing herself in lies. Please, oh Lord, help her see and accept reality. It's sad their...
Replies
3
Views
108
D
  • Locked
my ### year old son (###) has to do a dental procedure which will cost $###,###.### (Jamaican). Please pray for his healing; that his teeth will recover by themselves. If not please pray that there will be no problems or complications, and I will have the funds to cover it without borrowing.
Replies
2
Views
125
D
  • Locked
my ### year old son (###) has to do a dental procedure which will cost $###,###.### (Jamaican). Please pray for his healing; that his teeth will recover by themselves. If not please pray that there will be no problems or complications, and I will have the funds to cover it without borrowing.
Replies
2
Views
107
L
  • Locked
I have been touched with death this year and I pray for their souls and their families.
Replies
3
Views
127
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for all you do for me and my family. Help me do your will. Thank you for carrying me all these years. Please remove the worry and fear I have constantly. I work on these problems daily. Thanks for praying for me and my family. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom