Please pray for ### to get a job soon. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kpfromdc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kpfromdc

Guest
Please pray for me to get a job soon. I had to leave my job last August due to health conditions but am now ready to go back to work. My husband is retired and our funds are almost depleted. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
 
I just wanted to let you all know that I got the job! They just called me and offered me the position. I am so excited and want to thank all of you for your prayers. I will keep each of you in my prayers as well.

Dear God, thank you for this wonderful opportunity. Please watch over those who prayed for me and help them feel your love and support. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you again for all of your prayers. I started my new job on Monday evening and have worked steadily ever since. This is a real blessing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brother, My name is ###, i am currently planning to change my job from accountant to credit controller position with better salary. But i am currently in ### but unable to find a job or get interview call. I need God to show his mercy on this matter very soon without delay somehow a salary hike...
Replies
6
Views
74
Replies
5
Views
243
Prayer for me to get a job soon as I have texted the recruiter to contact for the second and third interview. Pray that Jesus will get me a permanent job soon and also for my relationship because I want to get married.
Replies
9
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom