dear prayer warriors i need many prayers please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Account Closed
dear prayer warriors i need many prayers please pray for me. its now ### months i had my surgery my mother she said its been ### months now no signs of you becoming pregnant. please pray for me so that i become pregnant in the name of Jesus and Lord please dont make me ashamed. i dont want to undergo any treatment please forgive my sins and grant me baby heal my womb. let your name be glorified Lord
 
Praying Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

Psalm 127:3 -5 "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate."

Isaiah 44: 2 "This is what the LORD says— he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, O Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen."

Psalm 139:13-16 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s
womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
"

Isaiah 54:13 "All your sons will be taught by the LORD, and great will be your children’s peace.""

Deuteronomy 28:4 "The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land
and the young of your livestock— the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
"

Isaiah 45:13 "For this is what the LORD says— he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited…"

Genesis 35:11 "And God said to him, “I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in
number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will come from your body.
"

Genesis 33:5 "Then Esau looked up and saw the women and children. “Who are these
with you?” he asked. Jacob answered, “They are the children God has graciously given your servant.”
"

Genesis 9:1 "Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth."Here am I, and the children the LORD has given me. We are signs and symbols in Israel from the LORD Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion."

Isaiah 51:2 "Look to Abraham, your father, and to Sarah, who gave you birth. When
I called him he was but one, and I blessed him and made him many.
"

Psalm 126:1-6 "Blessed are all who fear the LORD, who walk in his ways. You will
eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your sons will be like olive shoots around your table. Thus is the man blessed who hears the LORD. May the LORD bless you from Zion all the days of your life; may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem, and may you live to see your children’s children.
"

Isaiah 8:18 "Here am I, and the children the LORD has given me. We are signs and
symbols in Israel from the LORD Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion.
"

Psalm 128:1-6 "Blessed are all who fear the LORD, who walk in his ways. You will
eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.
Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your sons will
be like olive shoots around your table. Thus is the man blessed who
fears the LORD. May the LORD bless you from Zion all the days of your
life; may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem, and may you live to see
your children’s children
."

Isaiah 43:5 "Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west."

James 1:17 "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." Praising God for His lovingkindness and tender mercies in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I still need help. My prayers haven’t been answered yet. My company is in commercial real estate finance and the last two years have not been good. We are almost bankrupt and I employ 20 people here in ### and ###. I have this big deal in ### where I am waiting for ### to approve. If they say...
Replies
6
Views
258
My family is so divided and toxic, My mom is kind of deadbeat but I still forgave her and my dad is unattentive; I always felt like I was the least favorite. I'm the black sheep in the family, most of my family think negative of me so I just stay my distance. My sister is autistic and acts out...
Replies
6
Views
376
Prayer Warriors I NEED MANY PRAYERS to COVER ME, I'm being spiritually attacked MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY. I'm not strong in my faith to combat these spiritual attacks.. Please continue to Pray, share this prayer request 🙏
Replies
9
Views
4K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom