2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

W
  • Locked
Please help me Pray for some kind of business, as I retired ### years ago. Through my life I have never been in need of $, I need it now. There are so many needs in my life now, I do need help Praying.
Replies
6
Views
127
  • Locked
I pray to find my ### this year and to be in a good place to have a healthy loving relationship!
Replies
6
Views
178
  • Locked
Thank God and Jesus for my salvation...I have lifted up the prayer requests on this site to God (I asked Him to answer the requests on here: salvation, healing, financial and all)...My biggest request is to grow stronger in the Lord...and let us not forget to pray for ### to return completely to...
Replies
7
Views
183
W
  • Locked
I suffer from anger so excessive I can feel the results. Being part Native American, I want revenge. Knowing who it belongs to the Lord.
2
Replies
11
Views
160
Whitjr48
W
  • Locked
Good morning everyone. A new week is upon us. I am blessed to see another day. I pray that this is a great week for me, my household and everyone here. I am also praying for a fantastic week at my new job. In Jesus Name. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
169
  • Locked
Please pray and cancel sudden death in our families. I got a bad dream concerning my ### being dead, please pray that God should protect him, covers him with his wings and the entire family members. God should not the evil ones to rejoice over us. Please remember my pregnancy, my ### and ### in...
Replies
6
Views
141
W
  • Locked
Please pray for my wife, we are ok but I can sense she struggles after an affair. Also I do have problems with anger having spent time in a war zone, & doing things I would like to forget, but am thinking of because of this situation. I know how easy it would be to take the lives of all concerned.
Replies
8
Views
191
L
  • Locked
please pray for me to get a job and to finally buy my house. which will be lost in a month if I do not get enough funds. please also pray for those I know... and the unfortunate who need help and guidance
2
Replies
10
Views
135
F
  • Locked
please pray for me and my family. ### - to get good abroad proposal ### - to get relief from pain ### - to get success in business ### - to get pregnant ### - to get good health ### - to get promotion ### - to get sufficient money for livelihood
Replies
6
Views
150
R
  • Locked
My husband and I were separated for a few years and reunited 2 and 1/2 years back. But my ### year old daughter doesn't want us to live together. Last 1 year she has been giving too much trouble and throwing too many tantrums that I lost my cool with my husband several times saying he came back...
Replies
8
Views
163
Back
Top Bottom