To Grow Stronger In Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

von

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank God and Jesus for my salvation...I have lifted up the prayer requests on this site to God (I asked Him to answer the requests on here: salvation, healing, financial and all)...My biggest request is to grow stronger in the Lord...and let us not forget to pray for ### to return completely to Jesus (for otherwise it will fall)
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
the bible says that we should seek the kingdom of God first and everything else will be added unto us notice the word "will" it does not say might or could but its a benefit that comes with seeking God first,i thank God that you seek him and that u seek to grow in him,i tell you its the first step as long as u thirst in this manner he will reveal himself to u and when he does,your life will never be the same again..

i will remember you in my prayers too.

God bless you

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayer that God renews my mind according to Romans 12:2 and develops in me a disciplined, visionary, and resilient mindset. Pray that I walk in diligence and excellence as taught in Proverbs 22:29, and that I overcome fear through the spirit of power, love, and self-control in 2...
Replies
6
Views
190
I wrote before that I was living an atheist life until Jesus took me into his kingdom. I was raised in Islamic traditions because I was born and lived in ###, but I never felt like a Muslim. I am lucky that I have never suffered much in my life. I lost my loved ones, but I somehow managed to...
Replies
6
Views
726
# Devotional: When Chains Feel Stronger Than You prayer for ### on insta we are haer whit u dont need to feel alon **Key Verse:** > "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." > — John 8:36 There are chains that everyone can see, and there are chains hidden behind smiles. Addiction...
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom