Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Whitjr48
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whitjr48

Guest
Please pray for my wife, we are ok but I can sense she struggles after an affair. Also I do have problems with anger having spent time in a war zone, & doing things I would like to forget, but am thinking of because of this situation. I know how easy it would be to take the lives of all concerned.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Lord, I pray in agreement for forgiveness, healing and restoration in this marriage according to Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I recently accompanied a friend to a furry convention as he was struggling to go due to social anxiety. I was worried it would be an unholy affair, and since I've returned I've been troubled by inappropriate thoughts about Chase and Rubble from Paw Patrol. Please pray for me...
Replies
10
Views
271
Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
170
Pray for this women who claimed to be a pastor and doing her live but she deceived me by lying to me that she would contact me after the live which she did not and after which muted me and make me look like a fool while praying for others, what a hypocrite. I have blocked her live from then on.
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom