I pray to find my ### this year and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
I pray to find my ### this year and to be in a good place to have a healthy loving relationship!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brethren, Here in this platform I have asked all your prayer for God to soften my parents' heart to find me a wife. I am twenty-three years old male. I have a desire to get married very soon. But parents are delaying purposely without no reason I have do have a job. I know it's not enough...
Replies
6
Views
329
help with homework dear father i pray to find a new place i don't feel safe in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
147
I’ve been single most of my life and I’m getting sick of it for many reasons. I’ve had girlfriends here and there but they didn’t last that long. I’m a born again christian and I was baptized about two years ago and I made the decision to leave my love life in God’s hands. Trying to find love...
Replies
13
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,857
Members
650,086
Latest member
Bwuathonmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom