Business

  • Thread starter Thread starter Whitjr48
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whitjr48

Guest
Please help me Pray for some kind of business, as I retired ### years ago. Through my life I have never been in need of $, I need it now. There are so many needs in my life now, I do need help Praying.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
In the name of Jesus I pray that you take over this situation of this ### because only you Lord can make this right. I pray a miracle over this and praise be onto you Lord for your speedy deliverance.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husbands small business to survive for another year. We have loans that we have to pay off. After that if he has so close it he will and will get another job. But right now we and his employees need this to survive. He is a good church going man who puts others first. Please...
Replies
10
Views
167
Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
Replies
6
Views
96
Jesus I adore. Could you please bless me with a new remote job or enough money to start a business. I truly need your help.
Replies
9
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom