2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

K
  • Locked
i think things are getting worse heal me lord
Replies
6
Views
148
  • Locked
I need prayers because everything in my life is not going well. I lost my job, I got a bank loan and credit card. I tried to enter into business with my final benefits where I was conned. I started to build my house; it stopped now I have lots of depts and my family is all looking on me. I don't...
Replies
6
Views
138
bburnett1984
B
  • Locked
I Pray that my wife will deliver our baby with the help of medicine. Because she has gone past the normal delivery time. Please help pray for me.
Replies
14
Views
285
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come before You today praising Your Name. Thank You for the many blessings in our lives. Thank You for giving my heart peace even though I am going through very difficult times now. I feel Your loving arms around me and know all is in Your hands. Lord I pray for Your guidance in...
Replies
3
Views
145
  • Locked
Lord I believe in prayer. I want to thank you for the supernatural blessing you have for me today an in the future. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
2
Views
110
  • Locked
Dear prayer warriors, please pray for ###. God may heal ### in the name of Jesus.
Replies
3
Views
91
  • Locked
please prayer warriors i need many many many prayers...please pray for me to have my first baby in my life and make my family complete. please dont make me ashamed lord.lord please give me a baby to say me mummy...lord.. how long u wil hear my cry please answer me father...
Replies
4
Views
93
M
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a son with mental health issues and substance cravings, asking for companionship after the parent's lifetime. Thank you, ###.
Replies
2
Views
87
M
  • Locked
Two weekends ago a pastor came to pray at a family gathering and he mentioned that I have an Apostolic anointing and it was time for me to take that on...I'm requesting prayer for God to light the way and show me what to do, and to confirm revelation......###
Replies
3
Views
104
C
  • Locked
WAIT ON THE LORD, I KNOW HE WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS IN HIS TIME. START PRAISING GOD IN ADVANCE FOR THAT ANSWERED PRAYER, THAT TAKES FAITH TO DO THAT. HOLD ON A LITTLE WHILE LONGER, HELP IS ON THE WAY FOR "###".
Replies
5
Views
116
Back
Top Bottom