i think things are getting worse heal me Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kess
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kess

Guest
i think things are getting worse heal me lord
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
They say that when the road is getting tougher and tiresome, you are close to your answer, so just hold on there and the Lord will abundantly bless you in Jesus name.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Think things are looking up in the real estate market we need this miracle now Christ Yeshua for us and also blessed new cars soon and your mighty healing virtues over us completely and mighty protection soon in these blessed appointments that they get the glasses and dental aesthetics Right...
Replies
6
Views
225
Please, Please, Pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ. Not only did one Physician refuse to increase my blood pressure medication, but a second physician noted my blood pressure to be at level 2 hypertension but said and did nothing, I have now discovered that my specialist lied when he told...
Replies
8
Views
301
Dear God, right when I think things are okay everything gets messy again. Please help me get a job I really love and care about.
Replies
6
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom