Dear prayer warriors, please pray for me I got ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shomir

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear prayer warriors, please pray for ###. God may heal ### in the name of Jesus.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, my brother-in-law has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, kidney, and liver. They live in the hill country and they are traveling 4 hours to my hometown to attend the end of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. I am believing for a miracle. I know God can do it. I...
Replies
9
Views
319
I need Jesus Himself to intervene and Holy Spirit to come help me! A supernatural, spiritual reversal type of surgery by Jesus please! I was having some health problems back in Jan and got caught up in some teachings about needing deliverance prayers. I had this done a few times in weird places...
Replies
7
Views
319
I’m going through both health and financial setbacks. Please pray for my strength in the name of Jesus Christ. Also, please pray for an end to insomnia, tossing and turning all night due to worries. Thank you. God bless you all.
Replies
6
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom