2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

I
  • Locked
Firstly I want to thank you all for your prayers and for praying for this particular prayer request today. - I am praying for my supervisor to be promoted to be our Manager. She really deserves the post and she is will be a very good manager. May her race, where she comes from and gender not be...
Replies
7
Views
213
A
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I pray for the result of successful applicants in ### college of medicine. Please help me to pass.
Replies
8
Views
148
  • Locked
LORD I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. I PRAY THE RESTORATION OF OUR CHURCHES. GRANT US THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION. LET OUR WILL BECOME THE SAME AS YOUR WILL. GRANT EACH MINISTRY WISDOM AND FAVOR. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN I AM TAKING PRAYER REQUEST FOR THE RESTORATION...
Replies
7
Views
148
Abbyandcodysmom
A
  • Locked
Please Pray for Financial relief.... We are facing a new problem, we owe someone and they are in very urgent, Now the problem is they are compelling us to repay the entire Loan Amount in 2-3 days and no matter they want the Money...They are knocking our door every moment day and night making our...
Replies
5
Views
226
  • Locked
God please I need you in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
129
  • Locked
my dad is on his early ###s and already suffers from serious diabetes. he has holes on his waist to inject insulin. my family ### because of him. i hope he is completely cure by the miracle love from GOD!
Replies
6
Views
118
  • Locked
Dear God, only you can get me out of this situation. God I am sick of this life, I only wish you get me out of this situation no matter what I've done or no matter what kind of person I am, God can't you see? I am trying to pray to you although I may have an evil spirit in me, God it is you that...
Replies
7
Views
286
  • Locked
Wisdom in decisions to make! Father God in heaven I have challenges right now, I need wisdom and all the help I need from you to solve this thing right now. Jesus I rely on your word, the word said, satan came to steal kill and destroy, but Jesus came to give us life and have it more abundantly...
Replies
6
Views
140
  • Locked
Please pray for ### of mine. ### is an alcoholic. I hate to see ### waste ### life like this plus ### has blood clots and bad liver. In Jesus' name ### be healed.
Replies
6
Views
137
  • Locked
Father i pray in the name of Jesus, help me i have been posting prayer requests but is seems my prayers are not answered, Lord i wont give up i know you have a purpose, i know you care, i can feel your presence, i had a strong headache is because of stress and financial problems that im...
Replies
7
Views
138
Back
Top Bottom