Let Us Pray For Our ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn1

Beloved
LORD I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. I PRAY THE RESTORATION OF OUR CHURCHES. GRANT US THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION. LET OUR WILL BECOME THE SAME AS YOUR WILL. GRANT EACH MINISTRY WISDOM AND FAVOR. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN

I AM TAKING PRAYER REQUEST FOR THE RESTORATION OF OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES. IF YOU HAVE A CHURCH OR MINISTRY THAT NEEDS PRAYER, LEAVE ME A MESSAGE. I WILL PRAY FOR THAT CHURCH OR MINISTRY. AMEN! GOD BLESS!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I continue to struggle financially due to disability. My pain has gotten worse and I am more and more concerned. Please hear my prayers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, We come before Your throne with reverence, thanksgiving, and complete surrender. You are holy, righteous, and faithful in every generation. There is no one like You. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. Before we ask for anything, we acknowledge that You...
Replies
10
Views
175
Heavenly Father, We come before Your throne with reverence, gratitude, and complete dependence upon You. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. There is no God beside You, and there is no situation beyond Your power. Today we lift every person reading this prayer into Your...
Replies
9
Views
169
I have problems and a complicated situation in the job(business) that God has given me. Let us pray for God's intervention, protection, blessing and favor, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will fight against my enemies, obstacles and problems and glorify Himself, in the Name of...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom