Dear Lord, I pray for the result of successful ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ayiiiiing
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ayiiiiing

Guest
Dear Lord, I pray for the result of successful applicants in ### college of medicine. Please help me to pass.
 
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!

JOSHUA 1:9

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
 
Please pray for ###, ### really want to be a doctor someday.
 
Do your best and let God do the rest. If God wants you to be there, he will do it in a twinkle of a second. You have to abide by the Lord's plan...

Jeremiah 29:11... "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Be very prayerful in times like this and let the Lord shine on your path and show you what is good and best for you.

It is done in Jesus name....AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, so, I am having throwback issues from the past. This involves regrets of decisions and sadness. I’ll be sleeping today and I have not taken a practice exam for the quiz for Leadership and Management. I feel like my acads got affected by this setback so I wanna focus on here more. I pray to...
Replies
10
Views
182
I will be exiting my college and this ### will be my exit interview with other people. I hope for a very successful exit and that I will be able to answer all questions with poise and conduct. I pray that I am in a very good condition and that the teachers and counselor that will be asking me...
Replies
11
Views
123
Prayer Request for ### (###) Please pray for me, ### from ###. I took two drop years after school to prepare for NEET, but due to emotional struggles, stress, and personal difficulties, I was unable to prepare the way I had hoped. I have now completed my NEET exam and am anxiously waiting for...
Replies
13
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom