Lord Almighty God Please Forget All My Sins And Intervene.

  • Thread starter Thread starter INeedYouGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

INeedYouGod

Guest
Firstly I want to thank you all for your prayers and for praying for this particular prayer request today.

- I am praying for my supervisor to be promoted to be our Manager. She really deserves the post and she is will be a very good manager. May her race, where she comes from and gender not be considered when the company is deciding on whom to promote to be manager.

- I am praying for a friend that I have just made, he is asking God for good health, wisdom and a good heart. I also would like God to help him to be happy and content always.

- The prayer for myself is that I find love and keep it forever. I would like God to show me who the man for me is. I am also praying for the bonus we are going to receive on the 15th of Feb to be what I am expecting and maybe even more. I have moved to a new country and I am starting over again and I need every penny that I can get to be able to live on my own. My last request is to continue to grow closer to God and to avoid backsliding like I normally do. I am praying to God to forgive my many treacherous sins, (maybe one day soon I will be brave enough to share my sins for specific prayers) and for not always including him in every aspect of my life. I need God's help not to follow the desires of my flesh but to follow His Will and word.

Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
may the heavenly father fulfill your wishes in his perfect timing and will in jesus name i pray lord...

amen
 
Thank you Lord for this person being bold enough to post this request, for their desire for the success of someone else and for the need for companionship I pray that you will send someone in their life that will be an accountability partner so that in times when they feel like they are backsliding they have that support system to help them stay on the right track. Thank you Jesus in your name we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, forgive me for all my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me. Please Lord protect me and help me with financial, physical, spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
135
Dear God, Please forgive all my sins today. God. You know that I am a good soul. Please erase all my bad karmas today. My heart is in deep anguish. I am in deep fear. Please allow me one last chance to be fully forgiven for all my sins today. I am lost today...I feel totally disconnected from...
Replies
10
Views
479
Dear God, Please forgive me for all my sins until today. Please heal everyone who has been impacted by my wrong actions, intentions, and words. Please heal my
Replies
5
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom