Wisdom in decisions to make! Father God in heaven ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lidaskogen

Humble Prayer Partner
Wisdom in decisions to make! Father God in heaven I have challenges right now, I need wisdom and all the help I need from you to solve this thing right now. Jesus I rely on your word, the word said, satan came to steal kill and destroy, but Jesus came to give us life and have it more abundantly. Father there are things in my life which is ruining my chances in my new job that I like and love very much. Thank you Jesus for You are always there to rescue me, when the enemy tries to steal what You have given me You are there to save me. Thank you Father. In Jesus name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an interview in the Financial Industry tomorrow, but I already know the odds are against me as my credit report is on the negative. I want to pull out but I asked God for this chance and this job. I need prayer for wisdom to make a sound decision whether to cancel or to go anyway despite...
Replies
5
Views
489
DEAREST ABBA FATHER MY DADDY GOD WHO ART IN HEAVEN IN JESUS'S NAME I ASK THIS OF YOU NOW PLEASE ORDER MY STEPS ALL DAY TODAY & TOMORROW BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND HELP ME MAKE ALL OF THE RIGHT DECISIONS FOR THIS WHOLE WEEK-END REGARDING SPECIFIC SERIOUS & URGENT MATTERS THAT I MUST ATTEND...
Replies
18
Views
889
I'm coming to the heavenly father tonight begging and crying from the depths of my heart for him to make a way where there seems to be no way that God would convict ### might soon be ex-husband with the deepest supernatural conviction that would cause him to fall to his knees and relent and have...
Replies
7
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom